As a response to the state of alarm declared on 14th March 2020 and the sanitary and containment measures stipulated by the Spanish Ministry of Health, we would like to inform you that Damesa has taken all the necessary steps in order to continue providing service to our customers during these exceptional times.
We have implemented an internal protocol designed to safeguard the health and safety of all our employees while at the same time guaranteeing service to all our customers.
We have taken the following steps in order to be able to respond to our customers’ needs:
- All our Spanish and international warehouses as well as the Damesa HQ will remain open and there will be no changes to our working hours. All health and safety protocols have been implemented and all the necessary steps have been taken to make sure that these protocols are respected.
- Those employees who are working as in their regular workplace have been duly informed of the precautions they must take.By the same token the company has adapted workplaces so that containment can be ensured.
- Wherever possible,any employees who can work from home are now doing so.
- We have issued a document to our employees enabling them to justify their movements to and from their place of work.
- Our entire sales and administration team are at your service and ready to respond to your needs.
We trust that the measures we have taken will allow us to maintain our business with customers and suppliers alike. We are ready to adapt to any changes that may arise in the current situation and to incorporate any new protocols which may be implemented.
If you need any further information, please contact Damesa via your sales representative or by calling your nearest Damesa branch:https://www.damesa.com/es/content/14-delegaciones